All patients must be screened prior to their appointment in accordance with the New Zealand Dental Council guidelines. By confirming your appointment with us you are also confirming that you have answered no to the following Covid-19 screening questions.
1. Do you or any member of you household have Covid-19 or are you waiting for a Covid-19 test result? (Not a routine surveillance test result)
2. Have you been required or advised to self-isolate?
3. Do you have ANY of the following symptom?
· Fever, acute cough or shortness of breath
· Muscle aches, loss of smell, sore throat
· Generally feeling unwell with no other likely diagnosis
4. If you have any other reason to think you might be at risk to having Covid-19 please advise reception as soon as possible by phoning 09 4370043.